Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nov. 29th

Tuesday Nov. 29th

Today was a little different for my pre-teaching observation, instead of Ms. R when we walked in the classroom there was a sub, which was a surprise to myself and my partner. It was interesting to see how the sub worked with the kids instead of having Ms. R there. It seemed that the sub was less experienced but she asked the children a lot of question to test their knowledge, which I think is very effective. I noticed that the sub used some of the similar techniques that our cooperating teacher uses which worked for her as well. One of the techniques that the sub used was clapping five times and then the kids would repeat and know that they have to be silent, which is a technique that Ms.R uses. With this last observation my 15 hours are complete but I plan on continuing to go if not the remainder of this semester than next semester and in the future. During this class period the last class was working on farm animal drawings using cray pas.

No comments:

Post a Comment